久未放晴的天空`` sem3 week2

god bless``
my sem3 week2 has started peacefully =D~
today is the 1st day for week2 and had done alot of work today``
including some presentation and journal preparing``
abit tired =/
dun really like wed's class`` know why?
stupid d time table larr..
make me about 1345 oni can take my lunch...
bodo la APIIT punya admin``
lepas tu`` 3 jam rest for the lunch time..
ishhh`` gila siot``

btw this is the 2nd week i had mcD as my lunch for wed =D~

ba la ba ba ba~ im lovin it``
mC value meal`` included tax now oni RM6.25~
add more RM1.20 for a large set =]~
but i really still do prefer SPICY CHICKEN McDELUXE~
tapi i poor now- - bole makan value meal saja... ahah``

b4 my lunch`` i had my CIT presentation``
about AI = =``
can say not really successful``
but still pass larr.. lucky ^^Y
xixi``

after lunch`` went back to college and rush for journal agian``
stupiak de RMDS class... Rubbish Moreover Duck Shit``
1st day saw the lecture already feel sleepy``
muka boring``
muka L** J***`` cannot be ignored``
c2pid class``
=D my group named cacat stick`` i gave de ^^''


on the half break time around 11 something``
i went to get my self 2 packs of MAMEE MONSTER``
snek mi there wrote~ xD haha`` miss ur childhood?
sedap punya laa``
and inside the snack` i found piece of this``
ITS TRANSFORMER!! OMFG!!
I GOT MEGATRON!! DEEPSH*T!!
AHAHAH xD`` weih`` =x
knp i gembira sangat - - gila duh``
ngek ngek ngek ngek~~

while RMDS presentation is going on``
i sleep-ed =D~ Y 'υ' Y
im a good student`` no doubt!!
just the Rubbish Moreover Duck Shit class to fkin boring``
end my college day by farting inside the class before leaving =)
[jokkin] =.=''
3 more day to go.. no idea what gonna be happen``

``picture of the day``


this was my handphone pouch``
cute mou??
i know its cute ^υ^


rainy day agian.. sky dark dark jor =/
taken at B.TasikSelatan LRT station

久未放晴的天空
jiu wei fang qing de tian kong
依旧留着你的笑容
yi jiu liu zhe ni de xiao rong

2 comments:

小雨 said...

mamee got wat relationship wit u o promote so much haha btw ur hp pouch not suit u la too CUTE!!!

孤单の小恶魔 said...

it suit =)

Post a Comment