Chor 14~

kammon eveah badi~
lets say bye bye to week 5 and welcome the week 6~
but b4 that xD~ its about my day agian``
as u all know` it was chor14 lak``
last 2nd day b4 ending the CNY``
the moon was so damn nice n bright``
but i think chor15 de would be more more bright and more more nice``


abit cacat with my picture taking skills - -``
moon dah become oval shape = =!!

as usual``
wake up at afternoon 12 like that``
watch taiwan drama`` eat`` main komputa``
lagi tu makan lagi`` xD!!

around 8 went to pasar malam with heng daiss
at... err = = duno.. forgot whr ady xD!!!
had my strawberry sai mai lou!! yesh!!
i like it~


my strrrawberrieee sai mai lou!!
looks nice? delicious~

after that`` no doubt = = pegi judi kat calvin hse lagi``
isshhh kalah duit lagi man``
susah nak cari makan kat CNY ni...
this time gt more peopless``
including calvin's relatives a.k.a cousinsssss
and also calvin's family =D~
can say so his cousins brothers win the most!!
both of his cousins brother won the most``
erm`` each of them about 150~200 gua``
- - im the one of the contributor T_T~~
from 2200 ~ 0145 lose about 15~20 bucks
ok ok la`` hari nih ada control sikit``
bring enuf enuf bullet about 100bucks``
used 15~20 main saja``

after that me, chin chea and galvin went to
samy corner to had our supper``
ordered milo n roti kosong``
they 2 had teh'o ais limau n also roti kosong@@~




my milo and roti kosong - -~
too dark nia~
cant c~~ =P~

~picture of today~

this was my primary skul~
S.R.J.K (C) Naam Kheung
went back to old hse today (chor 15)
i miss my primary skul``
-.- i never went back to it after my graduration``
wish i got chance to have a walk inside

1 comments:

小雨 said...

learn how to take nice picture fr me la ah gal~
go pasar mlm wit chin chea no ajak me wuwuwu

Post a Comment