blogspot?


when u see this posts...
doesn't mean that i hav already abandoned my wretch...
my wretch will still continue working for my chinese posts..
mayb x) ~

oh yeah.. boiboi.. wait jor so long ar?
at last i got another english post?
wakkakaka xD!! happy mou??
u shud be glad larr...

well.. this is my very 1st post in blogspot..
dun think it would be long.. neither short..
lets talk bout my day =D~
now im having another 5 days of holiday``
friday - tuesday
LoL`` its boring > sangat boring lark``
MSN jugak tarak orang chat ngan saya...
ishhhh...

my leg? going to recover vry soon..
can back to d basketball court vry soon..
went to "tit da" today morning...
so damn pain when the guy help me to massage..
after dat help me to apply the ointment...
wrap wit d gauze..
so damn tight.. nearly cant walk after d wrap...




LoL~ nice rite xD!! well i miss d basketball =/

erm~ d followingz is..
about my college..
alrd started my 3rd sem for 2 days``
just for 2 days the work are already high as mountain @@
faint larr~
assignmentss, homeworkss and more more more @@
can say so == i hate dat RMDS class..
so dang boringnye..
lecturer also muka boring..

❼❼❼
what bout my chinese new year?
ok ok lar... not really bad...
gamble♠♡♣♢ gamble♠♡♣♢ gamble♠♡♣♢!!
win not more den hundred..
btw still in d CNY gamble mood nia``
still wan to win money ==~
when night dreaming its also about winning money =D!!
means i would be very ong this few days
can win more money~ lalala~~
❼❼❼

in da CNY period = =~
i dah kena 100PLUS-phobia
hari hari minum 2~3 tin 100PLUS``
sampai nampak 100PLUS pun feel like muntah
ish`` next drama would be``
wo de yi wan mian bao or bu liang xiao hua i think@@
well... sangat lapar sekarang laa``
siapa ada food for me?
time to dinner =)~
take care ev1~

1 comments:

小雨 said...

but i wil abandon ur wretch haha.. ya im very happy wit ur bloggie in english haha..

Post a Comment