hot rainy day

since CNY till not...
almost everyday also so hot..
hampir hampir melt in the road whenever i walk home..
but do u all realize??
it rains almost everyday around 5++
=_= but yet rain jor also feel so hot geh...

x_x sorethroat for 5 day le...
thx to the "nga gu"
eat jor few piece den cause me sorethroat
but going to recover soon =D
but yet still got cough cough
today morning cough like hell =_=!!
now ok alot already looo

1 more month++ more to finish my 1st year of degree..
now starting to rushing all my assignment...
total up of 4 assignment...
3 individual and 1 group assignment...
2 programming assignment
1 Security and another System Analysis
this is killing me x_x~
esp those programming assignment...
will drive me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
but yet have to finish it ASAP looooo
if not rili mati kaw kaw looooooooooooooo

went to interview a video rental shop today
for my System Analysis assignment..
the shop was located in Sri Petaling...
when me and my groupmate reach..
the 1st word i say is wtf =_=
the shop looks very lau ya looooo...
summore its join with an air-cond grocery shop..
that made it looks lau ya n more lau ya
but it ended up that the MD
as we can also say BOSS not in...
so we decided to eat something then only come back again
but yet! the boss belum balik lagi...
sialllll.. this wasted 2 hour in my LIFE =_=!!!
and lastly we decide not to pay visit to this shop already...
going to sunway this friday for the interview
since one of my groupmate says there got alot video rental shop
really sad about this assignment...
coz groupmate are randomly selected by lecturer geh!!

another fustrated thing is
bodo punya lab computer...
sikit sikit den hang..
sikit sikit den the program is not responding...
but yet the spec is something like
core 2 quad
3gb ram
just this 2 stupid thing also better den my pc le
mine only was
phenom II x3
2gb ram
pun tak da lag..
A.P.I.I.T LAB FAIL LA!
NOT ONI LAB... A.P.I.I.T ALSO PHAILED!!

wee~ mayb going to broga hill for hiking this sat
after tat go jalan2
malam nanti pegi steamboat/buffet
cant wait for this colorful saturday n_n~
but hav to wakeup very early

well~ ciaoz.. take k every1!!

duhh~~ one year gone again~~
人生有几多个十年
不知不觉已经过了两个
currently planning on something~
wish i success ba =)!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment